Monday, November 07, 2005

Who?

Fair or dark is she, I don’t know it clear
Her voice was sweet, pleasant, soothing and dear
Did she sport a dimple?
All I know was she was simple!
In her silhouette I found a light
Her eyes that twinkled was bright
I don't know where I met
She would be precious for me to get
She carefully avoided looking into my eyes
Though I couldn’t take off my eyes
Sun is Scorching outside while I am
Shivering from her freezing eyesight
When she called my name
I realized my name got a new fame!
Did I hear to what ever she said?
What she spoke, only god knows!
I gave a weird smile! Listening the music of her voice
Are you wondering? But I din't had any other choice
Will she frown? No! She dint let me down.
She took my hand and held it safe
Sorry blame my memory, I couldn’t chase
Gone deaf? Gone dead?
All in vain! Nothing goes in my brain!
Where am I? Who am I?
Oh my god! What’s happening?
Got a reply!" Son you are in heaven"
I rolled left and fell from bed
Everybody woke up hearing my scream
WHO WAS THE GIRL IN MY DREAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment